Responsible Gaming Policy
The main purpose of BC.Game is to provide gamblers from India with a safe, fun, and high-quality casino environment. We make it our priority to underline the fact that gambling is supposed to be fun. Gambling cannot and will not become a sustainable way to make money. We are very excited to give our players an opportunity to partake in amazing games. The experience is about fun, not making money.
Players that sign up on our website are greeted by a welcome bonus of up to 300% and other very exciting things. You can also take advantage of BC Game download app to play via your smartphone. Because of the overload of advantageous features, some players tend to get carried away. Since they are overly enthusiastic and passionate about their gambling, it starts to interfere with their everyday lives. That is why we developed a multi-layered Responsible Gambling policy.
Always Remember About Important Things
There are certain key things to keep in mind when talking about gambling. Be sure to remember the following whenever you enjoy your stay at BC.Game India:
- If you are experiencing financial hardships, reconsider taking up real-money gambling.
- You should never look at gambling as a way to solve your financial woes or make money.
- Gambling is supposed to be fun, so stop whenever gambling stops being fun.
- Always have a certain spending limit in mind and be sure to stick to it.
- Monitor the time and money spent on casino gambling, don’t be afraid to curb your spending habit or lessen the time you spend on BC.Game.
- Never try to win money back.
- Never count on the money you’re going to potentially win as a part of your budget.
- Make sure your gambling never interferes with your personal or professional life.
Self-exclusion refers to a practice in which someone voluntarily blocks access to online casino websites to limit their gambling activities. BC Game has a self-exclusion feature that can be used whenever you feel that your gambling activities are getting out of control.
There are 5 periods to choose from: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months, and permanent. The request to self-exclude from our site must be made via livechat. During the selected period, you will not be able to do anything on our website, including withdrawing. It is not possible to shorten, lengthen, or altogether remove your self-exclusion period. Once the time passes, you can regain control of your account by sending a letter to [email protected].
By choosing self-exclusion, you confirm that you:
- Will not try to register a new account.
- Will not try to top up your account.
- Will not place wagers or play casino games.
- Are acting on your own accord and were not forced to self-exclude.
Responsible Authorities Where You Can Get a Help
On our website, we provide links to three organizations that promote responsible gambling and are always ready to help players if they have a gambling problem. If you are experiencing a gambling problem or if you are concerned about developing one, please contact one of the following:
- Responsible Gambling Council (RGC);
These organizations will be able to provide you with access to professionals who can help you get a handle on your gambling problems. There are communication methods available 24/7, so do not hesitate to contact them no matter what time of the day you are looking for help. Additional support organizations to turn to include:
- Gamblers Anonymous;
- National Problem Gambling Clinic;
- Gordon Moody Association;